Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Why I joined the 101 Rickshaw Project

Throughout the course of the past few years I have taken part in many humanitarian project.  However the 101 Rickshaw project stands out in two main ways.  Firstly giving a family a Rickshaw doesn't just provide a family with food, clothing, or shelter for a specific amount of time.  It empowers a family to provide for themselves.  In addition to this its only 150 dollars.  150 dollars can provide for a family and make their life sooo much easier.  There are many significant problems in the world today and I can`t do much about some of them. I joined the the 101 Rickshaw project because it enables myself and others to make a lasting positive impact on the world around us.


-Furkan

1 comment:

  1. Great decision in joining the project! It looks like u will be a very important member of the team. They are lucky to have you

    ReplyDelete