Monday, November 16, 2015

Experiment to Try

Hi everyone,
So on this fine Monday I am here to talk about an experiment with rickshaws. Well to be honest, it doesn't have a rickshaw involved, but you'll understand what the experiment is as I go on. And all the credit goes out to my mom who actually thought of the idea. People (including myself) don't quite understand what struggles rickshaw drivers go through. With this experiment you can start to relate and sympathize. You will need a bike, a friend or two, and preferably hot weather. Imagine it being the hottest day of the summer, the sun scorching your back and your legs tired from constant peddling. Get on your bike and just drive around for a bit. After that imagine seeing a possible costumer (your friend in your case) and wave them over. Try to drive your friend around in the hot sun and not break a sweat! Think of having two people at your back. Doing this helps you feel for the rickshaw drivers. They do this for a living and it isn't fair to do so much work, just to have most of it be taken from you. That's why we need to ensure that rickshaw drivers get to keep all their money. By donating to the 101 Rickshaw Project YOU and all your friends and family will make a huge difference. Then 101 rickshaw drivers won't have to give up so much valuable energy.


5 comments:

  1. Great post! Thinking about doing that experiment sounds rly tiring! I might try but I would get tired in a few minutes. I am already tired riding by myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This experiment is a great idea! It's sort of winter right now so we would have to imagine the hot sun. If you are planning on trying this experiment any time soon, I would gladly volunteer to be the friend you carry around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah haha, I was going to post this in the summer, but I didn't :P
      I might try it out myself too :P

      Delete