Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Baby Steps

 Hello everyone! Sorry I forgot to write yesterday! I feel so bad. My uncle was at my house so I didn't have time. He's still here, but today I have no homework...yay! Anyways, I'm here to talk about The Rickshaw Girl book. A generous doner from DE decided to contribute $10 to buy the book. I know it's not a lot, but everything won't come easy.  Honestly at the beginning of the Rickshaw Project I thought that we wouldn't really progress. Although we haven't progressed drastically, we have progressed a fair amount and I feel that even with small steps we will eventually reach our goal. Plus, before any baby starts running they have to walk, right? Please continue to spread the word and if you'd like to donate or buy a book please contact any of the members of the Rickshaw Project.

7 comments: