Friday, November 13, 2015

Building a mini rickshaw


Make your own rickshaw and share your pictures!!!
   A few days ago I started making a mini rickshaw.  I am making it because I thought it would be interesting to build one.  
First I looked all around the house for something that looks like wheels.  I found some duck tape that was finished and I decided to make the wheels out of them.  After that I found two more wheels . Then I got some paper and covered the duck tape/wheel with it.  I traced the duck tape on some paper and drew lines and taped it to the duck tape.  To make it look more prettier I colored it with some markers.  
Then to connected the wheels together with straws and taped them to each side.  I also used straws to make the handle where you can hold it.  Then I made the seat for the driver with cardboard and connected it with the handle.  
Now I'm trying to make the seat for the passengers.  Sr.Barbara gave me an idea and I am trying to do that.  If you have any other ideas on how I caDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgn make the seat, please comment on this post! Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

5 comments: