Thursday, March 26, 2015


This is one well our DE team raised money for.
When I think of 101 rickshaws I think that is a lot of rickshaws to raise money for! But then I remember the project I particpiated a few years ago. We were raising money for wells. One well was $2,500. When we heard that it was that much money we didn't think we could raise enough money for 1 well. Then with hard work, peoples donations, and Allah's help we raised money for one well. after that we realized with a lot of effort we could raise money for more wells. In the end of the year we raised enough money for 23 wells, which is about $57,500! That was a lot of money. So when I think of how many rickshaws we are hoping to raise I know that with Allah's help we can raise that much money, inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment