Sunday, March 8, 2015

101 Rickshaw Project

We have started a new group called 101 Rickshaws. We are starting to raise money for rickshaws for families in Bangladesh. A rickshaw is a vehicle that is a like a three wheeled bicycle with a few seats for passengers behind the driver. One rickshaw is $150. So we are trying to raise total $15,150. By providing a rickshaw to a famliy you ar ehelping them earn their livelihood. I am excited to hold many events to raise money for this worthy cause and to continue to help others.

2 comments:

  1. I am Nasi Rahman speaking from TN. I have been on multiple Rickshaws when I go to Bangladesh. I understand how much it means to a poor person even for all that hard work. It is like a new life and living for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Nasi Rahman. Last November I went to Bangladesh. I took 2 interviews with rickshaw pullers. It was very interesting learning about the way they work. I will be uploading the interview video in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete