Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Coming Back After a Major Hiatus

  Hi friends!

It seems like we've become very inactive (myself included). This is alright because I understand school has started and we are all busy with our extracurriculars. I'm so impressed at the $6,000 we have earned so far MashAllah. We are almost halfway to our goal :) This is a huge milestone and I'm glad we made it this far. If you know anyone who still wants to donate, please tell them the ZF 101 Rickshaw Project is still up and running. I encourage all the members to keep writing and making video's like the video Nasi made. If you haven't seen it, you should totally go watch it because it is 1) a very good idea and 2) you get a real life account of what it's like to be a rickshaw driver. Also, if you know anyone interested in joining the project please email me or any of the other members :DD And if there is anything you think 101 Rickshaw project should do (that we aren't doing/writing about already) please let us know!! Thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment